Pages

Sunday 17 May 2009

Questions I plan to ask during our first fertility centre appointment

* What are your office hours?
* Who will be our point of contact?
* What specific tests would you recommend to diagnose our infertility?
* How long will it take to diagnose our problem?
* When can we begin treatment?
* Do you have ties to a donor egg/sperm/embryo program?
* Is an up-to-date laboratory located on site?
* What is your success rate with IUI and IVF in couples under 30?
* How many pregnancies performed at this clinic have resulted from IUI? IVF? Egg donation?
* Do you have a specialization for a certain type of treatment?
* How much will treatment cost? Does that include lab work, procedures and medications?
* What outside resources do you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just read the comment you left me on my blog from one of my previous entries and I just want to say thank you. You're completely right - it has been very liberating and I feel so much more free than I did before.

    I hope your first appointment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the well wishes. This time next week we will hopefully have some answers.

    ReplyDelete