Pages

Monday 15 March 2010

IUI#4 CD1

Our insurance approved the injectables for IUI#4, so we start with low doses of Menipur tomorrow. I go in next week for my first scan.

It has now been over five months since my laparoscopy, and the surgeon said that the adhesions start to grow back after six months. After this cycle, we will not be attempting any more IUIs, and will start preparing for IVF.

Our lives have really settled down recently, we both have stable jobs, and we have a spare room that would look perfect as a nursery. For so long I have been able to tell myself that it wasn't really the bset time to have a child anyway, but now I think that this December might be an excellent month for us. I am very glad, however, that we started trying two years ago when our lives were all over the place, so we're not starting at square one today.

No comments:

Post a Comment