Pages

Saturday 22 May 2010

5w4d: Not not pregnant?

Still another ten days to go until the ultrasound. I really do not feel pregnant at all. I know a lot of women feel like this around this stage, but I also know that a lot of non-pregnant women feel non-pregnant, too. I like to think that my breasts are a little sore and my appetite is a little off, but that might all be psychosomatic. A few days ago my abdomen felt like I had done too many sit-ups, but that sensation has also disappeared.

Still, no red spotting and no cramping. I'm going to take this as a good sign.

I am so impatient to see the scan. Is there something inside me, or is this just going to be a sad little line on my history bar?

If it were up to me, I would be measuring my blood hCG daily and searching for a gestational sac. I am not very good at not-knowing how things are going inside of me.

1 comment:

  1. Well, if it's any consolation, my only symptom was being more tired than usual. And I've got a sleeping baby on my lap right now. Hope the same holds true for you!

    ReplyDelete