If you have found your way over here from ICLW, then welcome. This is my first time participating.
Our reproductive history
1. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 26 months.
2. Many things about our reproductive systems seem a little bit off - my tubes are slightly blocked, I have too many intrapelvic adhesions, I ovulate a little bit early, my lining is a little bit thin, his sperm count is a little bit low.
4. All four of our IUIs were unsuccessful.
5. We have had two spontaneous conceptions that ended too soon. We do not know why.
6. We are currently in the middle of our first IVF cycle.
My dreams and wishes
1. It was my new year's resolution to be pregnant by the end of the year. Next year I will be more specific, and resolve to get and stay pregnant.
2. I am very hopeful IVF will be our answer.
3. I dream of reading Winnie the Pooh and Matilda to our child.
1. I haven't really bought any clothes for two years, because I always hope to be pregnant next month.
2. I love Disney but I feel terribly guilty about it because I think the Princesses are terrible role-models.
3. My favourite Starbucks drink is a non-fat white hot chocolate with sugar-free caramel syrup.
4. My favourite ice-cream is Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough.
5. I am terrified of driving.
6. I don't really like my belly, so I am so looking forward to having a baby bump instead.
7. My current favourite TV shows are Glee, Gossip Girl, and The Big Bang Theory.
8. I love graphs and statistics. I seem to think that if I can chart it, then I can predict it, and if I can predict it, then I can control it.
9. I hate olives.